Where can I get my equipment or wheelchair repaired or serviced?

Equipment funded by the Ministry of Health may be eligible to be repaired or serviced by an Enable New Zealand subcontractor.  

Our customer, their family/whanau or carer can contact the subcontractor directly – there is no requirement to contact Enable New Zealand unless you would prefer to.

You can find an Enable New Zealand subcontractor in your region on the Disability Funding website.

View and download the Equipment subcontractors contact list.

Did this article answer your question?