How do I apply for goverment funded equipment?

Firstport website has information about funding available for disability or rehabilitation equipment.

  • ACC provides equipment for people with injury-related disabilities or rehabilitation needs.

  • The Ministry of Health provides equipment for people who have a physical, intellectual, sensory (vision or hearing) and/or age-related disability.

Go to Firstport - Financial support for disability and rehabilitation equipment (external website)

If you're unable to get government funding for equipment, Firstport also has information about grants.

Grants for disabled children, young people and adults (external website)



Did this article answer your question?