How do I get my hearing aid repaired or replaced?

Please contact your audiologist. If funding for a repair or replacement is available through Enable New Zealand, the audiologist will apply for this on your behalf.

If you have any further queries, contact Enable New Zealand.

Go to Enable New Zealand- Contact us (external website)


Did this article answer your question?